Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3, 2013: Happy Independence Day USA!

 Happy Independence Day USA!
*Disclaimer: I do know that Independence Day is on July 4. However, we are traveling tomorrow.

We had a lovely independence day party today in Goiania for the United States.
Anita and I were the decorator/party planners.
 
The theme of our food was "American Picnic". These are the desserts that Anita and I made.
We were also celebrating Professora Vera's birthday which is on Saturday.

Vera loved the cake and brownies! 

Sister Joana's nieces came to our party.

Sister Joana and I



Thaynara and Karen came to our party as well!

These are some new friends from Sister Maria Jose's church

Kevin and I both wore our NYC Tshirts since the theme of the party was red, white, and blue

The Sisters of St. Joseph of Rochester in Goiania with their two American guests: Sister Anita and I