Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERA!

The red shows the route I traveled Thursday. I returned by the same route on Friday and took the blue path to Goais. Then I returned on the blue route again today. They begin in the center of the map in Goiania (the red line is covering the word up a little bit).
  After traveling for five days now and more traveling in my future tomorrow, coming back to Goiania today from Goias and being able to celebrate Vera's birthday once again was great. It was nice to stop moving for just a few minutes and celebrate Vera. She also had a very tasty cake: vanilla filled with pineapple and other fruit on the top. After that, it was back to the Sisters' house to pack my bag for the next leg of my journey: Uberlandia and Brasilia.


Singing happy birthday to Vera....that is one song I still need to learn in Portuguese!
Vera's beautiful birthday cake

Vera was so happy on her birthday :)